Boring ba minsan sa Habbo? Join ka at mag register! masaya dito!
Boring ba minsan sa Habbo? Join ka at mag register! masaya dito!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Forum Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PoopHead
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

This go around, there are a few requirements as I am trying to prevent hiring a random person.
- You must have at least 50 posts (post counts) or have been registered for at least 6 months.
- If you have infractions, they must only pertain to spamming. Also, you may not have more than 2 active infractions (does not include warnings, expired infractions or reversed ones) on your account.
- You must be an active user. No 1-2 days a week thing, you must be able to get on for at least 1 hour a day to handle reported posts and your own sections.
- Must have a good understanding of the English language/filipino language and be able to remain calm under pressure. This does not mean you have to type perfectly, it's simply to make sure you will be able to understand everyone.
- You must not resort to favoritism if hired. If someone is your friend and they break the rules, you will have to take action if necessary.
- There's more, but it's stuff you should already know will be expected of you as a Moderator. Keep in mind, this is a voluntary thing so we don't expect you to be perfect or act like a God at moderating. Moderating is meant to be fun, but at the same time it's a responsibility.

Think you're able to do all of this? Well, we'll see. I won't be accepting applications (keeping in mind sending one WILL reduce your chances), but instead, I will be reviewing over user activities and behavior. This is to make sure the right choices are made. I want to make sure you all are aware, that I will be checking prior activities and current activities after this is posted. Changing how you act to try and get a moderator spot here on the forum, is deceptive and will land you in the dumpster in the end. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://habbtambayan.forumtl.com

Forum Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1