Boring ba minsan sa Habbo? Join ka at mag register! masaya dito!
Boring ba minsan sa Habbo? Join ka at mag register! masaya dito!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PoopHead
Administrator
Administrator

My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it. Empty
PostSubject: My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it.    My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Signature settings are to be changed in your profile settings as well (in the top navigation bar) - just switch to the "Signature" tab there. The signature space is limited to 500 characters, this cannot be increased. You can use bbCode and HTML as well in your sig, if it has been allowed by the administrators.

My Signature is not displayed, what should I do?

option can be found in your personal profile settings. Go to "Profile >> Preferences" and enable the option "Always attach my signature". Your signature should now be attached to all posts you make, if you actually have content in it.

Note: On some forum versions, it's possible that you still won't see your signatures on posts you have already made, although you have activated all necessary options. There is no other way to change this than to edit those posts and mark the box "attach my signature to this post" and save.
Back to top Go down
https://habbtambayan.forumtl.com
Ariane512
Ariane512

PostSubject: Re: My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it.    My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 pm

hahah LOL. ngayon ku lang nakita ang guides under official index. xD lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PoopHead
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it.    My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:49 pm

OVER Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
https://habbtambayan.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it.    My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it. Empty

Back to top Go down

My signature doesn't show. =( Read this topic to fix it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1